We understand that moving home can be stressful, so we’ll do everything that we can to make this process as easy as possible.
To set up your account we need information from you:
- The date you took responsibility for the property
- Full name (title, first name and surname)
- Date of birth
- Contact details (telephone number, email address, and correspondence address)
- The meter serial number and meter reading when you moved into your property
This information should be submitted to us no later than two days from the date you become responsible for the supply. If you have a prepayment meter installed, please contact us as soon as possible so we can get a payment card dispatched in your name.
Please contact us by clicking here and provide the above information.
You also need to advise us when you move out of a property. Failure to do this may result in you being pursued for money that you do not owe us. We require you to tell us:
- The date you are no longer responsible for the property. This may be different from your move out date
- Your meter serial number and final meter reading
- Forwarding address
- Details of who is now responsible for the property (if you are aware of this information).
Please contact us by clicking here within two days of moving out of your property:
We will commit to issuing a final bill and returning any credit you may have on your account within 10 working days.